BuSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
As a Business Development Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with a Business Development Manager to research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify opportunities.
You will run online demos of the BlackCurve software and successfully sell the BlackCurve value proposition.
Target clients will largely consist of, but will not be limited to, small and mid-sized businesses. This role is an inside sales position working in our London HQ.
In this role, you will need to
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that our prospective customers face.
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for the BlackCurve suite of products and solutions.
- Follow up on highly qualified opportunities at small and mid-sized companies, and complete online web demos to demonstrate the software value.
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stake holders to grow new business.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
You should have
- Experience within a sales team that produces and exceeds their goals consistently.
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible.
- Evidence that you are a Top Seller.
- At least 1 year of selling experience operating within a web technologies or innovative online product environment.
- Experience in a Business Development Role or cold-calling sales environment.
- Experience working with small to medium business owners and executives.
- A sharp focus on your goals.
- The ability to advance the vision of the department.
- Emotional intelligence.
- A powerful work ethic.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- Superior communications skills.
- Exceptional closing skills.
- Expert with MS Office Suite and/or Google Apps.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey.
You don’t need to be the finished article yet, provided you have the desire to help us build something special and are truly excited by the prospect of joining us and taking a key role in a growing, revenue-generating startup team.
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd
Unit 412, The Print Rooms
164 - 180 Union Street
London, SE1 0LH
£25K-£30K (dependent on experience) + OTE
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Successful candidates will be invited to telephone based interview.
Successful candidates will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
Successful candidates will be invited to a final interview.
An Offer Letter will be presented to the successful candidate.