BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As Business Development Manager in this early stage, exciting new business, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, maximizing sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment.
In this role, you will need to
- Generate and close new business consistently at or above quota level.
- Demonstrate relevant aspects of the value proposition.
- Manage and perform the entire sales process.
- Acquire new key accounts.
- Build solid relationships with clients.
- Be comfortable primarily communicating with leads over the phone and completing software demos over the web (You will be required to visit customers on the larger sales).
You should have
- Have 2+ years of software sales experience, ideally in the SaaS space.
- Have experience in closing a wide scope of deal sizes, big money deals to transactional quick hits.
- Experience in a startup environment, if possible.
- Be comfortable with a hybrid sales environment (primarily inside, but outside when necessary).
- Evidence that you are a Top Producer.
- Fluent written and oral English
This is a fantastic opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey. You don’t need to be the finished article yet, provided you have the desire to help us build something special and are truly excited by the prospect of joining us and taking a key role in a growing, revenue-generating startup team.
£35K-£40K (dependent on experience) + OTE + Options