Customer Success Manager
Founded in 2016 by a father and son team, BlackCurve helps ecommerce companies find the optimal price for their goods/services through advanced pricing algorithms and machine learning.
Many businesses still manage their pricing on Excel, and rely on traditional pricing techniques that do not maximise profit opportunities.
Put against a backdrop of increased competition in online retail, the Amazon effect, and Brexit – pricing has become more critical than ever to get right. For companies that do find their pricing sweet spot, the financial rewards are immense.
- Coordinate with the BlackCurve Sales and Development Team in setting up BlackCurve trial sites for potential customers.
- Support potential customers during their trial period in getting the most out of the software against their business objectives.
- Manage the deployment of new customers, both in terms of system setup and training in system functionality.
- Establish relationships with customers through regular customer meetings (telephone/screenshare) and/or email interaction, to ensure they continue to get the most out of the software, are aware of how new software releases can help them, troubleshoot any problems they may have, and obtain feedback that can be used for future product and service development.
- Own the customer success strategy, and make ongoing amendments/tweaks as you see fit.
- IT or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience
- Experience within a dynamic and growth-focused company
- Experience taking care of C-level executives
- Account management skills
- Project management skills
- Time management and analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Adaptable interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Training skills
- Positive approach, energy and passion
- Willingness to learn
This is great opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey. You have the chance to help us build something special within a growing, revenue-generating London-based startup.
- Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us.
- Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly.
- Give excellent support - to each other and our customers.
- An environment to grow - the perfect place to expand your skills, experience and career prospects.
- No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges.
BlackCurve is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd. The Print Rooms, 164 - 180 Union Street, Unit 412, London, SE1 0LH. United Kingdom.
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Telephone based interview.