Customer Success Manager
You will be responsible for representing our growing list of customers within the business, and working with all departments to ensure customer delight.
The insights you accumulate from customers will be critical to helping us fulfill their needs and continue to build pricing products that help them on their pricing journeys.
Your ideas will drive our customer success strategy and we will assist with implementing your ideas.
This is great opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey.
You have the chance to help us build something special within a growing, revenue-generating startup.
This role is located at our London HQ.
- Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us
- Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly
- Give excellent support - to each other and our customers
- An environment to grow - the perfect place to expand your skills, experience and career prospects
- No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges
In this role, you will need to
- Protect Annual Recurring Revenue via customer retention and happiness programs.
- Be the single point of contact for customers.
- Manage customer deployment, coordinating various parties across the business to deliver on the required outcomes.
- Establish relationships through regular customer meetings and / or interaction.
- Engage with and educate customers face-to-face and on the telephone - be a dynamic trainer, give insightful presentations and troubleshoot where required.
- Make decisions quickly and confident in executing customer requirements within strict time frames in order to delight clients.
You should have
- IT or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) experience
- Experience within a dynamic and growth-focused company
- Experience taking care of C-level executives
- Account management skills
- Project management skills
- Time management and analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Adaptable interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Positive approach, energy and passion
- Willingness to learn
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd
Unit 412, The Print Rooms
164 - 180 Union Street
London, SE1 0LH
£30K + Options
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone based interview.
BlackCurve is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.