You will be responsible for building out our analytics capability within BlackCurve, and working with our software engineers to develop our machine learning capability.
The ultimate goal is to support our customers with identifying the optimum price for their goods or services.
This role is located at our London HQ.
This is great opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey.
You have the chance to help us build something special within a growing, revenue-generating startup.
- Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us
- Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly
- Give excellent support - to each other and our customers
- An environment to grow - the perfect place to expand your skills, experience and career prospects
- No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges
In this role, you will need to
- Develop proprietary algorithms to help our customers identify the optimum price for their goods or services.
- Develop easy to understand visualisations to present our customers' data in an easy to digest format.
- Work collaboratively with the technology team to introduce enhancements to our existing solution.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for the BlackCurve suite of products and solutions.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
You should have
- Experience using R, Python or similar to analyse, transform and visualise big data
- Ability to build models (such as linear regression, logistic, Markov models etc.) and use machine learning techniques
- Focus, resilience and be great at problem solving.
- Ability to easily continue to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks occur
- Knowledge of data/analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases and a willingness to learn new tools quickly
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd
Unit 412, The Print Rooms
164 - 180 Union Street
London, SE1 0LH
£50K-£80K (Dependent on Experience) + Options
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telephone based interview.
Set a short exercise to be demonstrated at a final interview.
BlackCurve is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.