We're looking for a talented marketing intern to join our team to work on a few projects.
This will be a paid internship at our London office. If you love marketing, are an avid learner and have a creative spirit - please send your CV and cover letter to Emmanuel Aremu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Paid 2-month internship (additional month available)
- Get practical marketing experience at a growing pricing startup
- Office located in Central London (5 minutes from Southwark Station, 10 minutes from Waterloo Station)
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Paid travel (Zone 1-6) and £5 a day for lunch
- Work references
- Send in CV and Cover Letter to Emmanuel Aremu (email@example.com)
- Phone Interview
- Marketing exercise to be demonstrated at a final interview
During The INTERNSHIP
You will be doing the following:
- Assisting with growth marketing process
- Contributing towards content marketing efforts
- Taking ownership of social media activities
As we're a growing startup, different projects are likely to come up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey. You don’t need to be the finished article but we are looking for an intern who is passionate, creative and willing to learn.
- Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us.
- Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly.
- Give excellent support - to each other and our customers.
- An environment to grow - the perfect place to expand your skills, experience and career prospects.
- No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges.
BlackCurve is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd, The Print Rooms, 164/180 Union Street, Unit 412, London SE1 0LH.
Nearest Tube: Southwark.
Nearest National Rail: London Waterloo and London Bridge.
Find us on Google Maps here.
2 months (July 2018 - August 2018, additional month available).
31st March 2018