We're looking for a talented marketing intern to join our team to work on a few projects.
This will be a paid internship at our London office. If you love marketing, are an avid learner and have a creative spirit - please send your CV and cover letter to Emmanuel Aremu at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Paid 2-month internship at a growing B2B SaaS startup (additional month available)
- Get practical marketing experience
- Office located in Central London (10 minutes from Waterloo Station, 5 minutes from Southwark Station)
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
- Paid travel (Zone 1-6) and £5 a day for lunch
- Work references
- Application - Send CV and Cover Letter to Emmanuel Aremu (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 1st round - BlackCurve task
- 2nd round - Skype interview (45 min - 1 hour)
Types of work
This is the kind of work to expect and skills you can gain:
- Community building activities - community development, customer development
- Helping out with our events plan - event marketing, outbound marketing
- Playing a vital role in our website rebranding - brand development, marketing strategy
As we're a growing startup, different projects are likely to come up.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey. You don’t need to be the finished article yet, are truly excited by the prospect of joining us and taking a key role in a growing, revenue-generating startup.
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd, The Print Rooms, 164/180 Union Street, Unit 412, London SE1 0LH.
Nearest Tube: Southwark.
Nearest National Rail: London Waterloo or London Bridge.
Find us on Google Maps here.
2 months (July 2017 - August 2017, additional month available).
31st March 2017