You will be responsible for the product roadmap, generating development ideas based on your pricing background, offering sales support,
As well a liaising with customers to assess how they use the tool and finding opportunities for improvement with them.
You will be working with the Customer Success Manager to ensure customers are getting the most out of our software.
This is great opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey.
You have the chance to help us build something special within a growing, revenue-generating startup.
This role is located at our London HQ.
- Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us.
- Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly.
- Give excellent support - to each other and our customers.
- An environment to grow - the perfect place to expand your skills, experience and career prospects.
- No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges.
BlackCurve is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
In this role, you will need to
- Be a strategic thinker and planner.
- Work reciprocally with the technology team and customers to implement improvements to our existing solution.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for the BlackCurve suite of products and solutions.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, creative culture, and vision for the future.
You should have
- A Pricing Manager/Pricing Analyst experience - a pricing background essential to this role.
- The ability to easily continue to find solutions and work towards goals when setbacks/ hurdles occur.
- Knowledge of data/analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases; and willingness to learn new tools quickly.
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd
Unit 412, The Print Rooms
164 - 180 Union Street
London, SE1 0LH
£50K-£80K (Dependent on Experience) + Options
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com.