Founded in 2016 by a father and son team, BlackCurve helps ecommerce companies find the optimal price for their goods/services through advanced pricing algorithms and machine learning.
Many businesses still manage their pricing on Excel, and rely on traditional pricing techniques that do not maximise profit opportunities.
Put against a backdrop of increased competition in online retail, the Amazon effect, and Brexit – pricing has become more critical than ever to get right. For companies that do find their pricing sweet spot, the financial rewards are immense.
- You will be required to review the current sales approach and put in place a renewed company wide sales strategy.
- Your sales strategy should encompass both inbound leads (coordinated with Marketing) and outbound lead generation, as well as how deals are progressed to a close.
- You will be required to own the entire sales funnel, and be able to report monthly to the CEO on sales achievements and future expected revenue.
- You will be required to manage the existing Account Executive, and Customer Success Manager, plus look to recruit and build out the sales team.
- You will be required to manage the existing BlackCurve Resellers and Referrers (Partner Network), and look to increase the Partner Network.
- You will have a company wide sales target to achieve, as well as an individual sales target to achieve. Therefore you will also be expected to host introductory meetings, complete web demos, build breadth and depth relationships within each potential customer, negotiate contracts and close deals.
- You will have the opportunity to implement supporting sales processes and tools as you see fit, whether they are purchased from a third party, built internally by our software engineering team, or developed on Microsoft Excel or similar (e.g. Business Case/Return on Investment Calculators).
- The role will be mostly office based (from our London Office), with the flexibility for some homeworking. There will also be a requirement to travel to customer offices and attend exhibitions.
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience is a MUST.
- Experience selling to SMEs (£10m-£500m revenue companies).
- A proven sales track record.
- Experience within a dynamic and growth-focused company.
- Experience working in a startup company is a bonus, but not essential.
- Account management skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Adaptable interpersonal skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Positive approach, energy and passion.
This is great opportunity to join BlackCurve at an exciting stage in our journey. You have the chance to help us build something special within a growing, venture backed, revenue-generating London-based startup.
- Offer value, value, value - to anyone who interacts with us
- Speed rules - we focus on getting things done quickly
- Excellent support - to each other and our customers
- Stay nimble - to keep learning new skills and taking on new challenges
- No question is a stupid question - we are empowered to dive straight into challenges
BlackCurve is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
BlackCurve Solutions Ltd. The Print Rooms, 164 - 180 Union Street, Unit 413, London, SE1 0LH. United Kingdom.
£80K + OTE + Exit Options
Please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Web Demo (an application of your choice) to assess your ability to sell.
Face to face meeting with our CEO.
Telephone or Face to Face meeting with a member of our Advisory Board (Sales Specialist).
Final interview and meet the team.